vacuum line

I have a vacuum line that is broken, it goes to the egr vacuum sensor. I spliced a piece of tubing to reconnect it. I would like to replace the line. It is the red line. It goes into a line that connects to another and then is reduced to one single line that goes into the top of what I think is the fuel injector box. Can I replace this one line or do I have to replace the whole thing?

Reply to
rdome43417

Sorry forgot to mention it a 95 Explorer EB 4.0L

Reply to
rdome43417

you can get some vacuum line from any auto parts store and replace it from the nearest connecter but any mechanic would just slip another piece of hose over the two ends just like you did

Reply to
mab6680