Weird sounds coming from back wheel..??

At slow speeds my drivers back wheel has a really loud tick. I just got new tires and it was doing it before that, so its not a rock. Just at speeds under 20 mph. Its sounds like a playing card in a spoke of a bike tire but

10 times lounder and not good sounding. Anyone have any suggestions..??

-- Message posted using

information at

McNick

You need to take off the tire and examine the brakes, including the drum brakes inside the rotors, to see if anything is loose. I would suggest lifting both rear tires off the ground so you can turn the rotor by hand and try to determine where the noise is coming from.

Reply to
Mikepier