Wheels

Anyone have AT Italia 5 Razze wheels on your Explorer? Or what do most of you like for after market wheels on Explorers.

Thanks'

Ron

Reply to
RON

RON wrote in news:4025080c$1_2 @corp.newsgroups.com:

Reply to
Zam Karmen

go big or go home guys, I have 20"*10.5 platinum stinger wheels, with a cheaper set of tires(goodyear gt2's)275/45/20. Might need a spacer though. They look phenominal, and I have not seen 20's on an explorer besides mine.

Mike

Reply to
hahnshaft

gee... I'd be worried about cracking those rims on the giant potholes up here... I want a lot more rubber between my aluminum and the hard frozen ground!

Is this for a city/show explorer? Can you take it offroad with 20" wheels?

cheaper set of tires(goodyear gt2's)275/45/20. Might need a spacer though. They look phenominal, and I have not seen 20's on an explorer besides mine.

Reply to
Robert A. Matern