Where can I find an AWD computer?

My dealership said the AWD is not working in my 2002 Explorer XLT because the computer is bad. The dash switch is sending a "signal", but the computer isn't responding, causing the AWD and dash light to not work. I don't care to pay the dealer's price, anyone know where I can find a (used, if need be) computer for a decent price?

Reply to
indykoch

Salvage yard?

Reply to