Latest threads in Ford Explorer Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PICS - 1993 Ford Explorer Limited Announcement Postcard
Here is the postcard that Ford sent out to select buyers to announc the coming of the 1993 Ford Explorer Limite View the attachments for this post at:

PICS - 22 Page Full Color 1994 Ford Explorer Dealer Brochure
Here is the 22 Page Full Color 1994 Ford Explorer Dealer Brochur which includes the Ford Explorer Sport 2-door, Ford Explorer Eddi Bauer 2-door and 4-door, Ford Explorer XL and XLT and the For...

Ten per cent ethanol
My 92 Explorer has chronically been fussy about starting. We have blamed various brands of gasoline as well as things like winter/summer blends and off brand stations. The symptom has been that a cold...
4
4

2006 Explorer, Tire pressure sensor fault
Hello All..... Had a problem where I had to replace a damaged wheel on my Explorer. The tire center also replaced the sensor and band. However, I get a sensor error on the dash. The tire dealer said...
7
7

Best Price on Ford Extended Warranties
I have found pretty good prices (on-line) on a 6 year warranty at Lombard Ford in Connecticut (after they send the discount e-mail). Anyone found any good discount sites? Tom
1
1

92 ford exploer
can anyone tell me where i can get a book or manual on how to change the entire ac unit in my 92 ford exploer thanks
4
4

Sport Truck Magazine on 1993/1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Just picked up the August 1993 issue of Sport Truck Magazine whic contains an interesting article on the 1993 and 1994 Ford Explore Limite Check out these pictures and article - its a good rea View...
2
2

Check Engine Light, 97 Ford Explorer
The Check Engine Light on my '97 Ford Explorer SOHC has been on for quite some time. It is 10 years old and has 177K miles. The problem is that, here in Southern California, of course, you must pass a...
5
5

Never used 4wd, can I remove the axle?
I have a 4WD 97 Explorer. My 'clunk' has been diagnosed as play in the front differential. $1800. I never knowingly have used 4wd. Can I simply remove the front drive shaft and continue driving?
2
2

"Big Picture" approach to looking at diagnostic codes?
I own a 97 Ford Explorer which is producing the following codes: P0153 - O2 Circuit Slow Response (Bank2, Sensor1) P0401- EGR Flow Insufficient Detected P1151- Lack of HO2S21 Switches - Sensor...
9
9

2002 Explorer air conditioner fan issues
My fan only blows air on the highest setting. The air cools great, but I would really like to be able to use it on the lower three settings as well. Some people keep telling me that this is likely a...
2
2

CarFAX History Report
Hi, Can somebody help me get a CarFAX Vehicle History Report? The VIN# is 1FMEU15H4TLB67037 Thanks, Dan

car
Hi, Can somebody help me get a CarFAX Vehicle History Report? The VIN# is 1FMEU15H4TLB67037 Thanks, Dan

Overhead Light?
In my 2000 Explorer the overhead light comes on when a door is opened. My memory is that when I first purchased the car new in 2000 that when the door closed the light stayed on for 10-20 seconds, but...
2
2

Workshop Manual missing section 6? Routine Maintenance
I just received my Workshop Manual and although there is a tab labled "Routine Maintenance" there are no pages. Anyone else find this omission? - Mike
7
7