00 Taurus automatic headlights

On our 2000 Ford Taurus, the automatic headlight feature has malfunctioned. When it gets dark enough for the lights to kick in, the parking lights turn on, but the headlights do not. I can turn the headlight switch to the on position and the headlights will come on. So, I'm sure there is a relay or something out, but I cannot locate it. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
TC

CVman