1978 Ranchero front susp. help please

I need to replace the drag link on a 78 Ranchero. Can anyone tell me what will interchange. It has the type B suspension ( coil spring on lower A arm), according to the Haynes manual. It also has power steering. Thank You for any info you can provide. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Bob

Saginaw or Ford Steering gear?

You want to look to 1972-1979 Torino/Gran Torino/Gran Torino Elite, Ranchero, Elite, LTDII, Montego and 1974-1979 Cougar, and 1977-79 Thunderbird for donors.

Rob

* * *
Reply to
Trainfan1