1996 Explorer Antenna Replacement - Eddie Bauer

I've just replaced the power antenna, as I thought the motor was shot, but the antenna will not go up and down. I attached the wires, but I think there may be problems with the wires that lead out from the old harness. Is there a way for me to bypass the harness and hook up the wires from the antenna to the stereo, and where do the two wires hook into if this is possible.

Reply to
Barndog