1998 Ford Escort ZX2 heat

My uncle has this ZX2, and the radio was staying on when the ignition was off, draining the battery. He brought it to some mechanic by my granny's house (far away, so we're not driving out there to let him touch the car again). Anyways, it came back from the shop with the radio completely disconnected, and the heater fan no longer working. I plugged back in the radio, and I can get it to make a hissing noise through the speakers, but it will not receive any stations (which it would before it was disconnected, and yes, the antenna is connected at both ends) and I can't find where he would've unplugged the heater fan at. Any suggestions? Checked all the fuses I could find.

-Sam

Reply to
samueltNODAMNSPAM