1999 E-150 econoline wheelchair limo

HELP!!!!! I got a 1999 e-150 econoline wheelchair limo with the 4.2 liter v6 engine and the auto tranie w/ overdrive,it runs good till I stop at a red light then while im sitting there w/ my foot on the brake it reves up and down and shakes unless i put it in nuteral then it smoothes out right away. im scratching my head trying to figure this out. Any ideas, please help..........Rev Dr.Scottie Murray

Reply to
crowtrucker