2000 Explorer manual

I bought two 2000 Ford Explorer 4.0 OHC manuals by mistake and will sell one for what I paid for it on Ebay -- $20.00 -- The manual comes in an attractive black zippered cloth case and also contains the Scheduled Maintenance Guide, Four Wheeling book, and Warranty guide book. All in excellent condition. I will send photos upon request. I will ship Priority Mail at my expense.

Hank (pa)

snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net

Reply to
Hank