Owner's Guide for 2000 Explorer

Hi All,

Not sure if I am allowed to put this manual on here for sale. If not, please disregard and except my apologies. I am doing it here as apposed to Ebay because of the problems one gets dealing with Ebay people. And I think this group is most sincere. Anyway....

I have an excellent condition Owner's Guide Manual (including: Four Wheeling, Scheduled Maintenance Guide, and 2000 - Model Warranty Guide) in a zipper case. The price is $20.48 and that includes shipping anywhere in the US. That is exactly what I paid for it.

The reason I am selling it is that I mistakenly ordered two (two different auctions on different days) manual when I had a few drinks of alcohol.

I will send pictures or answer questions if you email me. I will except ONLY US postoffice money orders in the above amount.

Thanks Henry Kelcinski

35 Twin Flower Cross Street Kunkletown, PA 18058 610/681-4554 snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net
Reply to
Hank

Michelle P

then do that... but spare me your remarks.

Reply to
Hank

I personally don't believe you can do that. Post a link please.

Steve Barker

Pick a Ford, (almost) any Ford. SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

How about a '94 F-150 4X4?

That site goes back only to 1999, last time I looked.

Any online download of older stuff?

Reply to
clemslay

Reply to