2001 Ford F150 w/4.2 liter engine

I have no power and the exhasut get cherry red. I have all new cats and new fuel pump. The fuel pressure only reads 30 psi at idle and 40 when you stab the throttle. no fualt codes and the short and long term adaptve memeroy read no lower than -12.

Reply to
backyard

Strange that both long terms and short terms are so close together yet so far off the mark. Obviously, they are taking fuel away from the motor.... It would be nice to see a few more indicators..... upstream and downstream O2s.... I'm almost positive that there should be some sort of code(s)....

I might think of chasing anything that could send the motor rich but, as it is, our field of vision is too small to give really good advice...

Reply to
Jim Warman

does that thing have an air pump system ?

Reply to
Rob

no it doesn't have air pump

Reply to