2002 Ford Focus

Can anyone tell me why my focus stalls when I first start it but after it warms up it drives fine? I heard it could be fuel pump or ground wire?? Any suggestions? Also, my check engine light doesn't come on but the battery light does sometimes. I had the electrical portion checked out and everything was ok other then the amps being a little low... Thanks and feel free to email me with answers.. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net and/or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
dennis gaines

Sounds like the IAC to me. Google "Ford IAC" and you'll get the idea of what to do.

Reply to
C. E. White

cool thanks ill check it out..

Reply to