radio wiring diagram?

does anyone have a factory repair manual for a 94 pathfinder that they could scan the wire diagrams for the radio, factory amps, and the fuse panel and email them to me? it would be greatly appreciated. email them to maverick(removethis) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Shawn

Yes, I have the service manual on that radio that I purchased from Clarion. You want me to scan it all in and email it to you. I don't think so.

Why don't you tell us what you're trying to do?

Reply to
Marko

i have a current draw somewhere in the radios amp circuit, somethings sucking power when the key is off and drawing enough current to drain my battery over a course of a few days. so i need a wire diagram for the amp circuit so i can trace the wires and find out where the problem is

Reply to
Shawn

figured it out on my own but thanks

Reply to