2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Steering

Has any one driven the new 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis and can report how the car steers? Previous years of this car has had a steering reputation of wanting to drift. I have read that the components of the steering unit have been replaced with an improvement. I have not had the chance to test drive one myself but would like to see some postings from those that have and their comments. Has the Ford Crown Victoria also had this change? And if so how does it steer?

Reply to
Pryor Taylor

i imagine the 2003 isn't too much different than the 2004 i had a 2000 and was very satisfied, the 2003 changed to RACK AND PINION so i'll have to wait. the hub caps are noisier and the rims have been changed

Reply to
Edward Snyder

Reply to
b1377