Subject Author Posted Replies

Escort mk1 parts
i have been trying to find out where i can buy escort mk1 inner wings from, tried locally and the web with no luck, be grateful if anyone as any information on stockest Cheers pip
1
1

rewards paid to "insiders"
Rewards paid to "insiders" with information on EPIDEMIC FLAWS in NEW cars coming off the assemblyline to dealers! YOU WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS! contact:
1
1

2000 exployer manuals in zippered case.
I have two 2000 Ford Explorer manuals in zippered case for 20 bucks. Bought the second one on ebay when I had a couple of bourbons. Hope this does not offend anyone if so please accept my apologies.
4
4

ford mondeo
how do i turn off service worning light on mondeo ghia x 1998
1
1

help with faults on ford escort...
P reg 97 escort 1.3 two faults... help appreciated... 1. clock, interior lights, radio... all not working and fuse keeps blowing immediately when replaced without key in ignition... 2. grating sound...
1
1

Replaced battery, alternator and car still won’t start
I have a 1991 Ford Fiesta. I just bought it recently to get to and from work. Recently, my car wouldn?t start with the key, but would jump-start easily. I asked around and was told to replace the...
9
9

can't put car in gear
i have a ford taurus sedan and for the past couple of weeks, every morning, i can't put the car in gear unless i let it warm up for at least 20 minutes. if i try to do it before, i can shift it into...
4
4

2003 Mustang Cobra - Oil leak
My 2003 Cobra recently developed an engine oil leak that I haven't been able to track down. It is leaking from the front of the engine near the power steering pump, but it is engine oil, not power...
4
4

heater core
i have a 1988 ford econoline 150 conversion van and i need to know step by step how to change the heater core i have three disabled children and we travel to dupont hospital a lot please help thank...
2
2

1990 taurus wagon No Spark
I have a 1990 wagon that sat for a couple of months. It ran perfect when parked but now there is no spark going to the coil and distributor. All parts tested good. The engine turns over. any ideas...
1
1

RS themed clothing range for men and women
website with high quality RS themed clothing - for men and women. it out - give me some feedback - looking to get more models online soon. http://rsowners.spreadshirt.co.uk

How do I adjust the headlights on a 2004 Taurus?
My low beam seems to adjusted to high. How hard is it to correct this problem?
2
2

Ford Tempo won't start
My brother pulled up to a red light and it just died. He said that he didn't even know that was dead until he went to take off and it went nowere. He turned turned the engine off and tried to start it...
10
10

1994 Ford E150 Econline Conversion Van 5.8L V 8 NA OHV Gas EFI Overdrive Problem
Here are the specs: Year: 1994 Make: Ford Truck Model: E150 Econoline Style/Body: 2 Passenger 2 Dr Van Engine: 5.8L V 8 NA OHV Gas EFI My problem is this: If I have overdrive ON, then it shifts very...
9
9

76 E250 with 460 CID timing gears mod
I have owned this customized Van Since new. It still is a show van. Originally the only engine mods were headers, shift kit and 429 timing gears. After 120K miles the engine was overhauled along with...
5
5