4.6L F150 - intake manifold replacement - Are there redundant coolant passages - passenger side #4 cylinder area

While replacing intake manifold on 4.6L F150 1998 I noticed while replacing the aluminum intake manifold it did not cover a coolant passage in #4 cyli
nder area at the back of the engine. I need to know if this is a redundant casting on the modular cylinder head. I think it is unused, but don't know for sure.