6.4 Ford diesel flame thrower option

6.4 Ford diesel flame thrower option:
Lynn
Reply to
Lynn

Is that a demonstration of "wet stacking" by any chance? Lots of unburned fuel in the exhaust system...

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

That, besides being ancient history, was the effect of a failed fuel injector. Subsequent programming changes have, by all reports, eliminated the possibility of this recurring.

OTOH, any person with an ounce of brains would have shut the truck off...

Reply to
Jim Warman

You ARE talking about a Ford driver, here.

-GV

Reply to
GlassVial

And I'm not a Ford driver? Three of 'em in the driveway, poohawk... My 02 SuperCrew 4X4, 05 Mustang and Ol' Blue... a 94 F150 4X4...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Still looks cool ! I never saw this video at the time. Here it is again:

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn