94 Sable hard start when hot

After many attempts I have established that there is a momentary lapse in the SPOut signal. With no start condition I do get spark and immediate start when SPOut connector is opened. To diagnose whether it is PCM or harness seems to be too much trouble given hard access to both and very intermittent nature of the problem. So, if hot no start gets in my way I am going to switch to direct spark control by the ICM. Any comments or advice?

Reply to
stig

"stig" wrote in news:SJ-dnVn5iIGT7oPeRVn- snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

It'll be interesting to see, if you put a switch in spout, what happens when you close it once you get the car started.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic