94 Taurus no start

No spark . no power on either side of coil when in run position, Cranks ,distributor turns,rotor in proper location when lined up with balancer. Looking for direction or where I can get a good wiring diagram to trace open circuit. Haynes book not working.

Reply to
PAUL5SAN

I checked the wiring diagrams for my '93 Taurus on Alldata, and it points to the IGN COIL fuse in the power distribution box. From there, it's a R/LG (red with light green tracer) wire to the coil and the TFI module.

-lee

Reply to
Lee Cremeans

It did Have Blown at coil The car started Thanks That was one fuse I did not test

Now for a road test Thanks for all your help

Reply to
PAUL5SAN