98 Sable - Sticky Radio Buttons

The buttons on my new radio in my '98 Sable "stick" a lot. When I push the button, it has no give to it at all. I have to put considerable force behind my finger and then the button pops and can be pushed. This is most evident when the A/C has gotten the cabin really cold.

So I know the buttons need to be lubricated, but should I use some kind of electrical lubricant to avoid damaging the electronics? What type of lube do you recommend?

Damaeus

Reply to
Damaeus

WD 40 is pretty safe for everything.....I bet it will work.

Reply to
Scott M