Replace OEM radio in '98 Camry?

My radio went bad in my 1998 Camry so I found an identical one on eBay for dirt cheap. I assume the mounting harness and everything internal in the Camry is the same and no replacement is needed.

How can I remove the plastic bezel around the radio and replace the radio?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Rob

The site

contains instructions on how to remove stereo units from Toyota Camrys and other brands, and I assume it will have an answer to your question.

BTW, my girlfiend has a Camry 99 LE and the stereo unit push-buttons have popped out and were lost. Would you be interested in selling the push-buttons from your old radio? I assume the 98 and 99 units are similar enough...

Thanks,

Euro05

Reply to
euro05

has stereos and help/how to section with links to sites with illustrated instructions

Reply to
I'm Right