again tom give USELESS advice

the clutch switch is most likely bad or out of adjustment. see if you can

>move it a bit closer to the clutch arm. I had to do this every few months on >my 88 superduty

who cares tom go adjust a hydralic clutch lmfao again you are the village IDIOT who just wasted his time

hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356

lmfao um tom u cant adjust switch lmfao u go girl

hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Rectal drivel! LMFAO! This is absolutely right. Whatever "it" is, it sure is full of shit and only capable of profanity and ill advice.

LOL!!!

Reply to
eastwardbound2003