Antifreeze Brand,Type & Color

What would be the a good Brand, Type & Color of antifreeze to use in a 1995 Ford Taurus? Thanks ahead of time. Macy

Reply to
macy

Stick with green ethyeine glycol - thats what Ford uses. It doesn't mix with the orange stuff - see this link:

Gary

Reply to
Gary Compton

Whatever is on sale at KMart or cheapest at Walmart.

Green stuff 50/50 mix

Reply to
Rudy

Good Grief...... I just read that article and now I am totally confused. I have some BLUE antifreeze and they dont mention that color. ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

Blue 'antifreeze' is Often Windshield washer antifreeeze..not for use in radiator

Reply to
Rudy