Aspire 94 1.3L cooling fan problem

The cooling fan will not run which causes the engine to overheat in traffic. I wired the fan directly and it will run. There are three relays beside the rad, I changed these and the fan still won't turn on when the engine is hot. I assume there must be a defective temperature switch. Does anyone know where it is and how I can check it ? please reply to my email at snipped-for-privacy@pyrosecur.com

Thank you ...Gerry

Reply to
John Smith