Broken transmission for Ford Windstar 96 3.8L for sale.

Transmission broke beginning of August 2003. Comes with torque converter. It was loosing ATF through torque converter so torque converter might be shot. Transmission case is not broken. Comes with all sensors but no speedometer cable. Mileage is around 80K miles. Local pickup prefered or I can deliver in Albany, NY area.

I might have some suspension parts for same car too but I will have to check it.

I am looking to get 150$ or best offer.

Reply to
Gracjan Nawrot

I think Ford builds them broken. You can probably sell this one as "like new".

Reply to
-Bob-