Does Your Car Have a Cabin Air Filter?

Earlier this month, I posted the following cabin air filter question: Where is it located in a 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis? Is it a do-it-yourself replacement job?

My Scheduled Maintenance Guide states at 30,000 miles, "Replace cabin air filter, if equipped"

After searching the web for what part number I needed, I found out it doesn't have a cabin air filter. I found the Carquest website which is very helpful,

lists all the cars that have them and following this listing it areinstallation drawings with instructions. It only goes up to 2002 yearmodels but at least it's a place to start. George

Reply to
George Nuetzel