Brrrrr..Cold

99 taurus. 3.0 OHV. Very little heat inside car.Put in a flush tee,took opposite end of hose off heater core and flushed water through..had good flow..replaced themostat,radiator cap, and the water pump..I,d say heat works 10% better. What is the next step? The air is not very powerful blowing out of the vents,defrost,or heat vents...also the hose going into the heater core is very hot but the outlet hose is barely warm,is it possible that the heater core is still plugged even though I have good flow from the inlet to the outlet ???
Reply to
grun

"grun" wrote in news:1131811227.794376.45750 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Yep. time for a new core. KB