Car conks when engine warms

I had this problem for a very long time. If my Orion was driven every day, it was fine, but if it was left for a day or two and then driven, as soon as the engine got warm, it would conk out on me. This was a very frustrating problem, but turns out it was all down to a fautly coil. I swapped a new(er!) one in, and hey presto!, no more problem. Just wanted to to put this there incase anyone else was experiencing the same trouble.

Reply to
Adam

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. me try!

Reply to
Chooch

You have this problem too?!

Reply to
Adam

same symptoms. i hope itll work for me too. whats another 20 bucks!

Reply to
Chooch

I hope it does work for you, I'll be very glad to have helped someone out! I searched high and low on the net for these symptoms but couldn't find anything. Let me know if it works ;)

Reply to
Adam