cel comes at 60 mph after having the egr tube replaced

My 92 marquis cel never came on until I had the egr tube replaced. Now it comes on at 60 mph. Help!

Reply to
kimberlyt

kimberlyt wrote in news:377cd$56ce8e7c$41b57997$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com:

so whats the code????? KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

We will need to know what the OBD2 code is that turns on the light. Why was the EGR tube replaced?

Reply to
clare

Just noticed it is an OLDIE - 1002 was not OBD2, so diagnostics will be a bit different - - - -

Reply to
clare