change alternator in Taurus

Hi, I was trying to change the alternator of my 94 Taurus with 3L engine. As I was removing the bolts to seperate the alternator, I found out that the main bolt (pivot bolt I guess) is too big and washer-fluid reservoir will not let me remove the bolt completely. I was wondering if I really need to remove the washer-fluid reservoir. If yes, is it easy to do it? I don't have too much experience in repairng cars. Any help or advise will be appreciated

Reply to
None

it's simple and easy to remove... look it over carefully, remove carefully, dont stretch/tear any tubing or wires

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic