changing radio in f150

I am changing my radio/cd in my 2006 f150 to a radio/cd/single mp3 player. My problem is with the antenna connection. the regular cd radio has the standard Motorola style antenna that has been used for years. The cd/mp3 uses a newer type connection. No one can seem to tell me the correct antenna cable etc to order. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks for any help, The G-Man

Reply to
The G Man

Did you ask the people who sold the new-fangled radio of some unmentioned brand?

or
be able to help you, but the adapters seem to be intended to go theother way, mating a GM or VW mini-antenna to the standard antenna used byaftermarket radios.

Reply to
dold