freelander radio conenctions?

I'm told my 2000 'Lander has in effect a Philips radio/cassette with connectivity for a (Philips) CD changer and uses standard ISO plugs/sockets...

If I stick a, say Sony unit in, what'll happen to the remote clock display? Will it show anything or just the clock or nothing or what?

What I actually want to do is leave the radio alone but plug in a fancy mp3 jukebox thingy so's the radio thinks it's a CD player... the mp3 player has stero phono outputs so I need an adapter to convert to whatever the socket on the radio is (hey, it's that or an FM modulator!) ... any suggestions anyone?

Cheers

Bill

Reply to
Bill Parker