CNG cars

Has anyone owned a dual fuel equipped car or truck (gas/CNG)? What was you opinion of running on CNG if you did? Was it practical?

Bob

Reply to
BOB Urz

We are forced to have some in our fleet and I don't think too many people like them. Range on CNG is abysmal and they have less power. And it seems like the are always needing repair based on how many go to auction because they are tired of fixing them.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher