Cool car wash idea with link

Man... I need this thing. I hope they produce it. Check it out at

Make sure you look at the pictures and read the description.

Sam

Reply to
Sam

Sam opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

did you ever really SEE a foaming brush "scratch" your finish? It just doesnt happen.

If you're worried about sand, etc from a previous user, just hi-press spray it first.

Guess what will happen if the bonnet picks up a particle or small rock from a trim seam!

Erhhhhhhh! You lose!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

No kidding! I have always sprayed the brush first when prerinsing the car. I've seen chunks of gravel in the bristles (I live in Canada) left over from people washing their trucks, so it certainly is a must. That brush cover would both be a waste of money, and still won't prevent the possibility of scratching your vehicle. Just blast your brush before you use it...

Reply to
Plum Cake