Dome will not turn off.

I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota and the dome light will not go off after the doors are closed and the truck is running. But after I start driving they may go out after 2 to 3 minutes and then the horn will sound and if headlights are on they will flash off and on. The dome light should slowly dim then go out after the truck starts.Thanks again for all your help.

-- Message posted using

information at

wrenchman

I think I see a problem. The Dodge Dakota is not a Ford product. Perhaps you should try a Dodge group.

Reply to
Jeff