Dome Light stays on

I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota and when I get in it and start it the dome light should slowly dim then go out. But what happens is that I will have to drive about 3 to 5 minutes and the horn will sound then the light will go out. Also if headlights are on they will blink and horn will sound. What I think it might be is my central timer module. What do you think ? Thanks for all your help.

-- Message posted using

information at

wrenchman

Just a WAG, but do you have an alarm installed?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis