egr problem on 96 Ford E150 van

This van has a stutter or stumble just as the egr comes on both at low speed, lite throttle or power braking, lite throttle, no codes runs fine otherwise. Disconnect egr, no problem, I am wondering if somepone knows if this can be corrected with an updated recalibrated egr or Ford reflashing the pcm to delay the egr opening, tough one, I know. Any input appreciated.

Reply to
Dave S