esc0rt problems

so i finally got my escort running but it wasnt firing on the third(third from the left) cilundar so i thought maybe i hooked up the wires wrong well i took off the wires while it was running *slaps myself so now it wont start and nothing works it makes a clickign nose under the dash but thats it lol I NEED HELP!!!! lol

Reply to
camaroman3389

I wonder where all that voltage ran off to when you pulled the plug wire?

Something caught it. Now you know...

Reply to
sleepdog

I think you need to put at least a few of those wires back on in the right place. A bit of research will tell you that those "cilundars" (sic) have numbers that correspond to the firing order. If it really is an escOrt there are only four wires and you could try various combinations until you get it right. The longest wire goes to the cylinder farthest away and the shortest wire goes to the closest. So that just leaves you with the two middle cylinders to guess at. Those are the 2nd and 3rd from the left. They are also the 2nd and 3rd from the right!!

Reply to
Al Bundy