Escort servicing

Hi all,

I'm about to make a service of my own, on my '99 Escort , european model , with a ZETEC 1.6l -16V engine. I want to do the following:

  1. Replace the spark plugs.
  2. Replace the air filter.
  3. Replace the fuel-injection filter. WHERE IS THIS LOCATED?
  4. Change oil and filter.

So, I've done this on all my previous cars but never on this, cause I recently bought it and I've never owned a Ford before.

It's just if there is something special to think of during the job.

Best regards Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Toftevall

Fool on the Hill