F150 Computer Tuning

Is it worth it for me to get the computer in my truck tuned? My truck is a

92 F150, 351W. I have added headers, MSD ignition components and a supercharger. I currently live at an elevation of 6200 feet. I have never tuned the computer at all and don't even know if it is necessary. The truck runs fine except for the crappy gas mileage (~12MPG).

Joe

Reply to
joe

joe opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com: