Ford Fiesta

I have a Fiesta '93(K) 1.1 CFI (push rod) engine with 85k on the clock It will start and tick over fine but develops no power so top speed is 45-50. I have changed plugs/leads/head gasket had the clutch checked for slipping and put additive in the fuel - no joy. Does anyone have any (polite, practical) suggestions on what to try now?

Reply to
jaybee