Ford Owners Needed For Focus Groups In Chicago and New York

We are currently looking for Ford Owners between 18-34 for a Market Research Study.

The study will happen Monday the 15th in New York and Tuesday the 16th in Chicago.

To qualify, you must own a Ford that you bought new between 2002 and

2006.

If you are interested, you can give us, M Force, a call at

800-638-3009 or send me your phone number at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and we'll give you a call.

The group will last for 90 minutes and you will be paid $100 for participating.

Reply to
MForce1

I have been a "Ford" owner for way more than 34 years, can I still qualify? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

|> If you are interested, you can give us, M Force, a call at |> 800-638-3009 or send me your phone number at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and |> we'll give you a call.

A big name research group would have their own e-mail addresses, and not be depending on g-mail

Reply to
Steven Stone

Yeah, I will waste my day to help Ford from going belly up. Sure. They would contact owners direct instead of posting here. Douche.

Reply to
sonofabitchsky