FS: 1915 Ford Model T Speedster $4,800

1915 Ford Model T Speedster. The engine is a post production replacement engine and Ford made these replacement engines to before the start of WWII. The engine # is 15111715 and was manufactured in June of 1928. When the engine was overhauled new rings and valves were installed. The transmission needed a new set of band linings. The engine and transmission are in very good condition as I have driven about a couple hundred miles. The chassis is original. This speedster has an original ignition switch; steering column, coils and coil box, and original style wiring harness and spark plug wires. The gas tank, which is the original 9 gallon oval tank, has been moved behind the seat. The floor of the body is made out of 2"x 10" on the frame rails and ¾" pine tong and groove boards between. The body is constructed of marine plywood and the cowl is made of fiberglass. The seat is out of a school bus. I have a windshield that attaches to the cowl when driving on the public highway. It has a starter, straight exhaust so she talks a bit, and runs great on the engine's magneto. The old gal runs great!!

I have owned this car for nearly 10 years and have had a lot of fun with it. If you have any questions please contact me at my e-mail address snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net and to see more photos go to my web page at home.earthlink.net/~sbplny . $4,800 or best offer.

Reply to
Steven Perrin