value of a 1921 model T

I am considering buying a model T, 1921, four door. It is all original... the interior is mint, and I mean mint! the body is in great shape, a little surface rust, but what do you expect after 84yrs?? For those who do not believe me, I can send pics of this car. However, it will need a little bit of a body job as, like I said, it has bit of surface rust. I was wondering if anybody out there had an idea of the value of a car such as this. Oh, and by the way, it still runs good, and is plated. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

Reply to
memyself&I

If you believe the mint interior is 84 years old I have a bridge that you might be interested in. More likely it has been restored to original condition at least once.

Reply to
max-income