FS: 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0L V8 $ 1,000 / Offer

Need to make room in my Garage and my teenager is getting close to driving age to much power for a teenager.

Installed Sub Frame Connectors Air Condition works

140 MPH Speedometer Good Tires Vehicle does need some work but is driveable. Have Repair Manual

Asking $ 1,000 / offer May consider Trades

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Gary

Reply to
Gary J Bevans

Sorry Vehicle is located in the Phoenix Az Area.

Gary

Reply to
Gary J Bevans