F/S 1979 Capri RS 5.0L Quakertown, PA

I am selling my 1979 Mercury Capri RS. When I bought the car I had the roof skin replaced and some rust in the floors fixed. The car was undercoated inside and out. There is a little rust on the bottom of the passenger door.

Black Exterior Black Interior PA Collectible Plates '86 GT 5.0L engine ( was put in before I bought the car, not sure what mileage is on the engine, was told that it was rebuilt before putting in to the car)

5 speed Trans 3.55 posi rear ( rebuit a few years ago ) 4 wheel disc brakes Speedware 3 lug Cobra R Wheels 17in Corbeau seats Mac H-Pipe Subframe connectors Strut Tower brace 170mph speedometer Autogage Tach Autometer Oil and Temp gauges in 2 gauge A pillar cluster

I have another hood, rear fin, set of stock wheels and tires, and a bunch of other misc parts.

Asking $5500 Located in Quakertown, PA

Any questions just ask.

Reply to
mackey.matt