FS R Code 428 Cobra Jet Cyclone 1 owner

This is the sort of thing you usually read about in magazines but never really find. It is a one owner 1969 Mercury Cyclone 428 CJ fastback R code Ram Air car with 26832 original miles. On e-bay motors at

Not cheap, but you don't find them like this everyday.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

At the link below I have added photos that should cover most of the questions brought up

The Fenders are date coded 1016D3 The Valve Covers are both Date Coded 10

27 D2.

I have included detailed pics of the distributor, the vacuum operated Ram Air assembly, the date codes mentioned above and the Harmonic balancer. Hope this helps in authentication.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral