Fuel cutout

I found out what the problem is,it is A plunger that regulates fuel,I was told that they remove this plunger,my problem is i don't know where this plunger is located?If anyone knows where this is located on A 1992 Ford Escort LX 1.9L.I would like to know where the plunger is so i can remove this so i can drive again?Thanks in advance for any help i get.

Reply to
DylanM

I will be as gentle as I can... TALKABOUTAUTOS has NO original content. It siphons off newsgroups so that clueless people can get to real expertise.

There are SEVERAL resident professional techs on alt.autos.ford which is the real site that you are seeing and I, just an amateur but with some practical experience, will speak for them.

SHOW US THE INFO!!! We dont expect you to know automotive terms but AT LEAST you could have posted the added info in the same thread you started on the subject.

Instead I had to search the newsgroup for your original post.

In that thread I told you where that cutout and 'plunger' was located.

Evidently you didnt read it.... I dont know how old you are but I assume you're a youngster... why do I, 62 y.o., know more about the net than you do?

IF YOUR FUEL PUMP DOES NOT RUN WHEN YOU SWITCH ON THE IGN, RESET THAT "PLUNGER".

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic